1. Performs routine technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Performs routine operational tests and fault isolation to ensure conformance with design specifications.
4. Diagnoses and isolates malfunctions, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve moderately complex problems.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Must be familiar with NAVSEA drawings and some knowledge/capability to support electrical trades.
11. Must be familiar with cable removal; cable installation; MCT's (multi-cable transits); lagging and painting.
- Category: Maintenance
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time