• Answer phones, triage calls, take messages and schedule appointments.
• Verify referral, insurance coverage and authorization before patient visit.
• Check patients in and out at front desk.
• Collect co pays when patient insurance requires a co pay.
• Insurance authorizations and scheduling for tests as ordered by Doctor.
• Confirm next day appointments.
• Provide a professional and friendly experience in the Receptionist area for patients and vendors.
• Room patients, take and record vital signs.
• Assist Doctor with procedures performed in the clinic.
• Other duties may be assigned by Doctor or Office Manager.
• A Medical Assistant with 1 – 2 or more years of recent work experience as a Medical Assistant and Medical Front Desk Receptionist or PSR in a private practice or clinic.
• Knowledge and experience with patient medical insurance plans, referrals, insurance verification and authorizations.
• Experience scheduling office visit and tests.
• Organized, self-motivated who can work independently as well as part of a team.
• Computer skills and accurate keyboarding for scheduling and EMR.
• Experience with rooming patients, taking vitals and stocking rooms.
- Plaza Personnel Service
- Category: Healthcare
- Salary: 16.00 - 17.00
- Job type: Full Time