* Processes all requests from members including, but not limited to, transfers, loan payments, withdrawals, check requests, line of credit advances, and address changes.
* Communicates with members regarding transactions relating to their accounts (ex. overdrafts, Courtesy Pay, account closings, charges and fees, transfer of funds, pre-authorized drafts, direct deposit or payroll deduction, etc.)
* Responds to members' concerns, problems, and complaints and/or directs them to the proper person for specific information and assistance. Assists members in reconciling their accounts.
* Processes loan payments and deposits. Cashes checks and processes withdrawals. Verifies amounts and examines checks for proper endorsement and negotiability. Recognizes currency characteristics and detects counterfeits.
* Provides in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning services and policies.
* Cross-sells WFCU services by promoting and explaining programs to qualified members based on the member's current situation and individual needs.
* Opens new accounts and services existing accounts in accordance with policies and procedures. Sets up new account files and provides members with all required information and disclosures.
* Processes member mail and depository drop box transactions. Mails receipts, checks, overdraft notices, and Courtesy Pay notices to members.
* Assists in processing daily share draft reports.
* Balances Teller drawer daily including cash, checks, traveler's checks, stamps and tickets. Reports any discrepancies to the Branch Manager.
* In the absence of MSR II, serves as vault teller.
* Represents Credut Union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
* Prevents losses by adhering to internal procedures in the event of robbery, fraud, extortion, or bomb threat and becomes familiar with both the Robbery Pac and the Credit Union Security Plan.
* Assists and supports all marketing efforts, products, and loan promotions.
* Maintains knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to this position.
* Maintains professional competency by seeking and participating in field related up-to-date continued training, education and personal growth experiences.
* Performs such other duties as incumbent upon the position and as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* High School degree required; Associate's degree preferred.
* Minimum of one year work experience in a payroll/accounting/banking role, including data entry, customer service, and problem resolution. Previous cash-handling experience preferred.
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Ability to articulate ideas clearly (both written and orally), listen accurately, and establish personal rapport with people from a variety of backgrounds.
* Ability to deal sensitively with confidential information and manage deadlines.
* Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment with attention to accuracy and detail.
- RH Recruitment
- Category: Service
- Career level: ---
- Salary: $12.00/ hour
- Job type: Full Time