MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
* Adhere to all safety precautions and PPE (personal protection equipment) requirements while completing the assigned duties in a safe manner
* Execute packaging in accordance with approved documentation
* Perform line change over, set up, start up, including data collection
* Assist in trouble shooting and resolution of alarms, downtime as well as perform defects analysis
* Perform room cleaning and line cleaning
* Identifies areas of improvement quality , productivity , safety
* Maintain an orderly and clean area during all operations
* Complies with company policy, QWIs, cGMP and OSHA requirements
* Reviews batch records and in-process documentation for accuracy.
* Complete paperwork in accordance to cGMP requirements.
* As a line operator, place containers on loading end of equipment or unload line by placing filled containers in boxes and palletize.
* On side station, fill and label product and palletize.
* Visually inspect dock and packaging components for quality issues.
* Manage hazardous and universal waste according to local, state and federal regulations.
* Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
Clay City, KY
- Talent Manager
- Category: Transportation
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time