What You Will Do:
This position is a part of our Installation and Renovation Service Team and is responsible for leading installations, within an assigned territory, from pre-installation through start up. Installation Project Managers train, develop, and lead subcontractors and approximately 2-5 direct reports. They assist in developing project cost estimates, source subcontractors as needed, provide detailed scopes of work to their teams, conduct job site visits and attend meetings, handle customer escalations, and provide feedback to internal teams regarding product and/or process quality issues. They represent STERIS Corporation and its interests in jobsite decisions affecting daily operations. They are responsible for the financial performance of major and/or multiple construction and retrofit projects, along with the installation quality and Customer satisfaction.
What You Need To Be Successful:
* High School Diploma or GED with 10+ years of construction/project management experience required.
* Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Construction Management discipline and 6 years of work experience preferred.
* 6+ years' experience in construction project management required.
* General Contractor or related license a plus.
* Experience directly managing a distributed remote workforce.
* Experience driving process improvements and familiarity with Six Sigma or Lean principles.
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
* Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations.
* Strong project management skills and a track record of on-time delivery.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, networking, relationship-building, negotiation, and building influence.
Executive presence; ability to interact and influence executive-level hospital groups in presentations, issue resolution, etc.
- N.Y. STAFF
- New York
- Category: Management
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time