ATRIA Consulting, LLC is seeking a sharp, overtly organized, and detail-oriented individual who can maintain a sense of urgency to complete tasks quickly and efficiently. You will primarily provide executive support and when necessary team support to the organization. You will be extremely dependable, trustworthy, hardworking, and able to work nights/weekends when necessary to get the job done. You will be an excellent multi-tasker with precision, excellent communication, and out of the box thinking. You will be proactive and enthusiastic to delivering results with a can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small.
• ATRIA is an established yet growing WBE/WOSB with a strong team-oriented culture. We have a strong commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion for all. We are looking for someone with the same vision and mission looking to have a direct effect on the growth of our staffing organization.
• You exercise discretion and good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
• You work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
• You have superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as very strong interpersonal skills, and emotional maturity within all situations.
• You are focused, dependable, and remain calm in a high paced environment are best suited for our industry.
• You easily prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• You are adept at multitasking with the ability to accurately perform a wide variety of tasks which may require prioritizing and reprioritizing to meet goals.
• You display quality personal characteristics including, but not limited to, well-developed listening skills, analytical and creative problem-solving, thinking quickly on your feet, working independently, strong customer service and social skills, and assertiveness when needed.
• Although this is not a remote position, you may at times work remotely or in the evening hours that require you to have a private home office closed-door room to utilize as needed.
Daily Responsibilities, You will:
• Perform all administrative functions as assigned with a high capacity for details.
• Assist in maintaining the CEO’s calendar and appointment scheduling including composing and preparing correspondence that is confidential.
• Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides a "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
• Help create and document best practices, procedures, and process improvement.
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Works with the CEO to determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Organize and handle various and ever-changing personal needs and commitments of the CEO.
• Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately, and act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
• Assist with timetables/priorities, correspondence, phone calls, emails, and internal memos.
• Read and write correspondence in mail or email form when requested by the CEO.
• Manage and report on multiple special project progress and expected completion to meet strict deadlines, most of which could be confidential and/or have organizational impact.
• Handle on-boarding procedures for new employees and enter new employees in ADP.
• Utilize QuickBooks to send invoices to vendors and clients.
• Utilize ADP bi-weekly to enter payroll and QuickBooks for general journal entries.
• Schedule and arrange meetings including but not limited to scheduling meetings/e-meetings, sending meeting invitations, tracking attendees, ordering catering, working on and distributing meeting materials.
• 8 - 10+ years Administrative experience and 3 - 5+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant and/or Executive Assistant for a C-suite Executive.
• Experience or ability to learn new and emerging technologies and apps.
• A high level of current technical proficiency with Microsoft 365 Suite (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), ADP Run, QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat DC, Zoom, DocuSign, CRM, Databases, smart phones, and various Social Media sites.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Valid driver’s license and Car
• Background Check & Non-Disclosure Agreement Will Be Required
ATRIA Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please respond to email@example.com with your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and anything else you feel is pertinent to help us determine your eligibility for this important role within the organization.
- ATRIA Consulting , LLC
- New Jersey
- Category: Administrative
- Career level: Advanced
- Job type: Full Time