If you have 6+ months of experience we want to hear from you now so that we can connect you with our amazing clients. Ideally candidates will have experience with the following deliverable tasks:
- Calendaring, docketing, completing expense reports in addition to scheduling both expert & layperson depositions.
- Working with claims adjusters at various Michigan based and national insurance carriers.
- Handling attorneys billable hours and issues with invoices for proper client billing.
- Handling files, ordering medical records, client correspondence, ordering police reports pursuant to accident claims, scheduling I.M.E's, working with copy services, process servers, court runners and ordering depositions.
- Other legal and litigation related tasks and drafting as assigned by attorneys. Including, but not limited to, drafting witness lists, drafting exhibit lists, putting together trial binders etc.
- HORSY Employment Agency
- Category: Legal
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time