The Operators proceeds as the data administrator (hereinafter also referred to as “Administrator” only) and provides the following data:
1. Legal basis for processing
- Advertising Contract
- provision of personal data is mandatory for data subjects - Client, arising from the Advertising Contract
2. Purpose of processing
- provision of services per Advertising Contract concluded with the Client
3. Recipients of personal data
- public authorities (e.g. courts, administrative authorities)
- providers of accounting and tax services
- other recipients as required and instructed by the Client
4. Personal data processing period
- personal data will be processed throughout the duration of contract mentioned, to be further handled in accordance with the laws in force, especially the Act No. 499/2004 Coll., (on Archiving and Records Management and on the Amendment of Selected Acts) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), following termination/expiry of the said contract.
5. Rights of Client
- the right to access personal data means the Client is entitled to ask the Administrator to confirm, whether their personal data is subject to processing; and if so, the Administrator is obliged to confirm the type of data and the processing methods concerned. The Client also has the right to request the Administrator deletes their personal data relevant to the Client immediately. The Client is entitled to update any incomplete data at any time.
- in other words, the right for deletion of personal data constitutes liability of the Administrator to destroy personal data relevant to the Client being processed, however, this is subject to compliance with certain conditions, whenever requested by the Client.
- the restriction right entitles the Client to limit processing of their personal data conducted by the Administrator. Any processing based on legitimate interests of the Administrator, any third party or required to perform any tasks in public interest or for public authority execution may be appealed by the Client at any time.
- the right of data transferability entitles the Client to obtain a copy of their personal data submitted to the Administrator in a regular and machine-readable format. The Client is also entitled to forward such data to another administrator or, if technically feasible, to ask mutual exchange of such data between two different administrators respectively.
- the right to revoke the consent with personal data shall not apply, since the personal data of Client is subject to processing to perform a particular contract concluded with the Client rather than their consent with processing of such data.
- should the Client be discontented with processing of their personal data conducted by the Administrator in any way, their complaint may be filed with the Administrator directly or with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Operator undertakes to comply with all their duties imposed in relevance with personal data by the Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection, as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and the (EU) Council No. 2016/679 (GDPR).
The Client undertakes to comply with all their duties imposed in relevance with personal data by the Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection, as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and the (EU) Council No. 2016/679 (GDPR), that is mainly with respect to job applicants, whose personal data has been obtained via the job portal www.myjobsi.com.
The usage of personal data provided by an Applicant to the Client shall be limited to filling a particular job listing only.
The Client is obliged to protect personal data of their Applicant, obtained via the website, against any misuse and abstain from using such data for other purposes on their own or for the benefit of any third party, especially to ensure the data is not made available to another party or even published.
Any breach of the obligation will make the Client fully liable for damage caused by such infringement. The Client agrees to ensure full settlement of any claims raised towards the Operator due to breach of any rights attributable to third parties and full indemnity of the Operator for the same.
123jobs Media s.r.o.