Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a Psychologist to work as a civilian contractor at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM promoting and restoring patients’ health.
- ANY State License Accepted
- PTO & Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Doctorate - PhD or PsyD
- At least two (2) years of full-time, professional experience working directly with military Special Operations units OR military OR civilian intelligences agencies OR equivalent law enforcement organizations.
- Has successfully completed graduate-level coursework or certification in Sport/Performance Psychology or Human Factors through a regionally accredited university or recognized national level professional organization or equivalent professional experience.
- Must hold and maintain an active state license for independent practice in Clinical or Counseling Psychology.
- Meet service requirements for independent practice and maintain current, unrestricted credentials with the servicing DOD medical authority.
- Skilled and capable in the application of various psychological interventions to manage emotional, behavioral, and social aspects of readiness and functioning of military personnel in high-risk, high-demand career fields.
- Skilled and capable in computer utilization and statistical techniques for data analysis.
- Proficient in utilizing behavioral science software packages for data manipulation and analysis.
- Skilled and capable in interviewing techniques, including the development, structure, conduct, evaluation, and assessment.
- Conduct, administer, and interpret the full spectrum of psychological assessment tools applicable to special operations.
- Plan, organize, and lead study work/projects and to negotiate effectively with leadership to accept and implement recommendations.
- Analyze complex processes involving several functional areas with overlapping concerns and conflicting interests.
- Prepare detailed written reports, including briefing charts, diagrams, and other graphics to support recommendations or conclusions.
- Work with military and civilian coaches, medical professionals, instructor cadre, and other staff members to integrate mental resiliency and performance techniques and concepts into all facets of the training program.
- Develop strategies that clearly address and improve upon mission readiness.
- Ability to adapt to unique operational/combat related demands.
- Ability and skill to garner professional respect and trust of the members and staff of the Special Warfare Training Wing.
- Sensitive and complex applications of psychological expertise requiring unique and nuanced experience and judgement.
- Work a non-standard schedule, extended hours, and/or rotating shifts which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
- The work requires some physical exertion, such as walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces as well as time spent outdoors in extreme temperatures and variable weather conditions. Work can require prolonged standing indoors or outdoors, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Visits or extended duties to these types of locations/sites or sites to observe performance/events, to perform surveys, to conduct planning, etcetera are required to ensure mission accomplishment. Some agility is required in physically conducting actions in these environments.
- Work may require travel away from the normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
- Provide non-clinical mental health services. This may include assessment and selection, personnel recovery/reintegration, consultation, psychoeducation, psychological skills training, transition support, risk management, performance enhancement/consultation, analysis of data from personality assessments testing and correlation to operational training assessment of students. If clinical or sub-specialty care is needed, the patient will be referred and managed at Kirkland’s Medical Group (377th MDG) to include all ADAPT and family advocacy referrals.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- New Mexico
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract