Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a PeopleSoft developer for a contract opportunity to work with our client based in Reston, VA.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-868-8967.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or closely related degree and a minimum of 8 years of progressive IT experience OR High School Diploma and 12 years progressive IT experience.
- A minimum of two years of Oracle/PeopleSoft Development experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of; Application Designer, PeopleCode, PeopleTools; Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Application Messaging, Application Packaging, XML Publisher, and PeopleSoft Security.
- Experience working with Oracle/PeopleSoft HCM version 9.1 or higher Federal products.
- Experience working with PeopleTools version 8.50 or higher
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced, growing and changing secure environment.
- The capacity to work well and excel in a team environment and the willingness to support flexible hours.
- Must possess a TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph
- Local travel required between DIA Washington DC and Reston as required to support customer meetings.
Education/years of experience: High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
Skills & Tasks: Exceptionally Complex, Inter- Discipline, Inter-Organizational. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
Individual Work/Teamwork or Leadership/Management: Leadership/ Management - May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
Guidance: Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion.
Training & Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract