Job Reference: 9282
Ready to work with mountains of data higher than the Rockies? We’re seeking a Access Administrator who is ready to get their hands on the 1’s and 0’s of an electrifying client in Glendale, CO.
Here’s the thing – a modern business simply can’t remain profitable without harnessing its data. So much information passes through the servers of our client that this position will have a visible impact on their success. Whether you like to swim in data lakes or drive the fork-lift in data warehouses, you could be just the person this role needs.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience with Active Directory
- Must have at least 5 years in a technical IT position
- Extensive knowledge of Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Best Practices
- Working knowledge of LDAP and directory structures
- Security background a plus
- ITIL certification(s) a plus
- Experience with SharePoint, Jira and ITSM tools a plus
- Powershell experience a plus
- Strong systems troubleshooting, process workflow and communication skills are a requirement.
- Very Customer Service oriented as they will be supporting people across the organization.
- Capacity to identify and solve complex issues and automate recurring processes
- Ability to define performance measures, design training plans, develop processes and policies to support the achievement of them in a cost effective manner.
- Able to communicate effectively and lead others through change and new strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and with others in a collaborative, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry is helpful, but not required.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- The Access Administrator will be essential in maintaining our Active Directory Environment in a primarily Microsoft environment.
- document roles and approved permissions and processes and workflows for changes to this data.
- Responsible for understanding the entire organization chart and maintaining married data between active directory and org.
- Help define processes, define requirements and help choose technical solutions for automation of standard changes to Active Directory.
- This individual is responsible for processing user access requests, ensuring integrity/accuracy of identity data and requiring access to be removed when individuals leave an organization or change job functions through the use of Identity Management tools and software
- Provisions accounts based on a policy of least access privilege granting access based on department and position
- Adhere to documented RBAC permissions standards and updates documented standards as requirements change
- Ensures proper authorization is obtained provisioning access
- Adheres to stringent de-provisioning process for disabling access
- Administers process for managing temporary, expired, inactive and disabled accounts
- Assists with providing evidence for audit requests and with the resolution of audits findings related to user account management
- Apply advanced Identity Access Management concepts, processes, practices, and troubleshooting techniques
- Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation
- Participate in the evaluation and development of security policies and procedures pertaining to access management
- Account Provisioning utilizing standard industry tools such as Active Directory to setup and maintain user network access during associate life cycle management of access related Service Requests according to standard operating procedures and service level commitments
- Email mailbox and distribution list provisioning utilizing standard industry tools such as the Microsoft Exchange Management Console
- Provide support in the event of Disaster, Emergency, Travel, or Work from home which requires associates to access to the network and support the business in a time of need
- Provide immediate provisioning support to the business for instances deemed high priority, while following designed workflow process to ensure proper procedures are followed for Compliance and Auditing purposes.
- Provide second tier technical support for end user systems and products for internal associates of all organizational levels
- Lead Access Control efforts for small projects or internal initiatives
- Design, implement, and report on system and end user activity and access audits
- Interface with Internal Audit and Security teams as it pertains to the effectiveness of IT security control environment
- Assists with the resolution of audit findings related to user account management
- While performing the duties of this position, the employees will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Full Time