Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work with Indian Health Services in the Oklahoma City Area.
For more information, please contact Carrie Cherkinsky at 407-902-2114 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Permanent, current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Graduate of a Masters of Nursing program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Possess current certification as a nurse practitioner with training commensurate with the training required by the position by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Provide a copy of documentation of current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- Fluent in English
- United States Citizen.
- Provide a complete IHS Medical Staff Application to include documentation of work history since graduation from professional school to present day in chronological order. Any time period of gaps greater than 30 days since graduation from professional school, shall be explained in writing along with contact information of an individual who can verify the gaps.
- Provide a copy of documentation of current and past insurance carriers and contact information during the past 10 years.
- The Nurse Practitioner shall examine, diagnose, and develop treatment plans and recommendations for patients seen.
- The Nurse Practitioner shall recommend and refer patients to other Indian Health Service providers and Contract Health Service (CHS) vendors within appropriate IHS guidelines.
- The Nurse Practitioner shall document services utilizing the appropriate electronic medical record system for patient encounters; complete all required administrative paperwork day of appointment to include electronic consults, co-signatures, completion of chart or Risk Management Reviews, unusual occurrences and peer review, as required.
- The Nurse Practitioner shall be in compliance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and The Joint Commission (TJC) standard compliance and administrative policies, as directed.
- Provide consultation to the Emergency Department health care providers on an as needed basis.
- Provide Nurse Practitioner services in all departments, as needed
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract