As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for many aspects of online marketing initiatives for our company. You will work with the Marketing Team, Management Team, and Executive Team to develop marketing and promotional campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be able to work across social media, paid ads, and SEO, having a direct impact on the overall marketing achievements of Loyal Source.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Collect and study web metrics, including page view per visit, traffic mix, conversion rates, time on site, transaction volume and revenue, visits, cost per click, and cost per application.
- Create and implement social media marketing initiatives such as paid ad placement and viral marketing campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Set up optimizing analytics tools and analyze data to determine the behavior of website visitors.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media
- Compile data and run analyses for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate across departments, implement feedback, innovate on strategies, and help develop best practices.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in a digital media role
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads or other relevant digital media channels
- Proficient in Google Analytics
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract