The Recruiter position for Loyal Source Government Services is an exciting full-time opportunity with a broad range of responsibilities and recruiting duties. The position will work with the Government Project Manager to assist with the recruitment and retention needs for our government division.
The main goal of this position is to execute staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, conducting phone interviews to evaluate talent, assisting with retention and general candidate pipe-lining of talent nationwide to assist with needs throughout the division.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree Required, or in last semester of program.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: at least 1 year of active and passive recruitment experience in a staffing model preferred
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assist in effective recruiting, resume screening, interviewing and selecting talent who have demonstrated the required knowledge and experience to meet the needs of the organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for the organization
- Proactively search for passive and active candidates using social media and networking resources
- Ensure compliance with recruiting policies and process in accordance with EEOC, Federal and State laws
- Coordinate the new hire on-boarding processes with HR and Training Manager
- Utilize applicant tracking system for recruitment reporting
- Retention of pipeline of candidates for future openings
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Experience successfully managing multi-task projects in various locations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment capability
- Appropriate decision making when required
- Planning and organization
- Ability to establish priorities and work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract