Content Writers create written material for contracts, proposals, websites, postings and various other types of media. The role focuses on project-based responsibilities from cross divisional teams such as marketing, project managers and executive officers. Content Writers must understand and adhere to specific style guides and present our brand and company in a professional light, with emphasis on our commitment to excellence.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Create compelling content including blog posts, emails, website content, social media content and communication designed to resonate with the target audience.
- Ensure all around consistency, accuracy and adherence to brand guidelines across all content created.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and deliver accurate and effective content.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Computer literacy, as content writers use computers to create projects and to communicate with their team
- An understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- The ability to cooperate with other writers and editors to complete projects
- The ability to give feedback on writing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism or Business required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in content creation in a corporate environment
- Experience supporting content in multiple platforms including blogs, websites, digital PR, social media and email
- Excellent writing, storytelling and editing skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with internal teams
- Proficient in Word, Power PowerPoint, Adobe and social media platforms
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract