Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a systems administrator for a contact to hire opportunity to work with our client based in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking to hire a skilled Windows Administrator to manage and maintain Windows system and server network. In this role, you will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance, advanced coding skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues. Ultimately, a top-class Windows Administrator ensures the smooth running of the company’s networking and server systems, while maintaining a high level of security.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems
- System and server upgrades
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users
- Troubleshooting system and server issues
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups
- U.S. Citizenship and an Active U.S. Secret Security Clearance
- At least 3 years of IT experience supporting Windows
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator.
- DoD 8750 LAT Level II Certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Additions Certifications: MCSE, CompTIA Server
- Enterprise core services such as DNS, DHCP, NTP, and Directory Services.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Experience supporting Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract