Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified MRI Technologist to work as a civilian contractor at the VAMC in St.Louis, MO.
- PTO and Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- ANY State License Accepted
For more information please contact Michael Brown-Jones at 407-591-3084 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current License
- Certification from an accredited school
- At least one year of experience as an MRI Tech
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Must be fully competent to operate Siemen's 1.5T Aera and 3.0T Skyra scanners or similar type of equipment.
- Perform the full complement of contrast and non-contrast exams generated by this technology, as demonstrated by past work experience.
- Enter exam information into the medical centers Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VISTA) as required by service policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work under the general guidance of the Supervisory Nuclear Medicine / MRI Technologist and the direct guidance of the radiologist during exams.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract