Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Level 1 Service Desk Support Analyst to work onsite at our location in Charlotte, NC.
Shift will be:
Sunday thru Thursday, 3:00pm - midnight
Must work M-F during training - 8am - 5pm
We are looking for an immediate candidate who is talented, passionate to join our Service Desk team as a Level 1 Service Desk Support Analyst. We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success.
The Level 1 Service Desk Support Analyst will provide customer service and support the end users with any technical issues they may experience. You will be helping these users access and use our service and must be comfortable working with a variety of operating systems, software applications, and network technologies, as well as experience documenting issues via a ticketing system. (Preferably Remedy)
- Exemplary Customer Service skills
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Identify, resolve and/or escalate issues as appropriate
- Identify and replicate problems and suggest viable solutions
- Resolve support calls, tickets, and emails in an efficient and professional manner
- Accurately record support incidents and resolutions with Remedy ticketing system
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows 7
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic Knowledge of using a VOIP system
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of Wireless, Ethernet, Basic networking skills
- Ability to multitask by answering calls, documenting via Remedy and using remote tools, at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a passion for problem solving
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to juggle between calls, tickets and adapt to changes quickly (multi-task)
- Be very comfortable learning, using, and explaining the services
- Be very organized and have an attention to detail
- Experience with Windows OS (XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10)
- Experience with AD, Citrix and Cisco VPN are a plus
- A+ and Network+ Certs are a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Preferably HDI certified
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Please submit Resume, Salary History and Requirements, when replying for this position! This position is for second shift. Please do not apply if you’re not able to work second shift. Authorization for background check will be requested for consideration of this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."
- Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.
- Staffing Future LLC
- North Carolina
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract