Loyal Source Government Services is looking for experienced Medical Doctors to work at Miami International Airport in Miami, Florida as civilian contractors.
Working with Loyal Source you will have various benefits not limited to:
- ANY state license
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health and welfare benefits
For more information, please contact Urbanette Marks at (407) 455-5703, or send a resume to email@example.com
- Medical Degree from an accredited school of medicine program in the United States or ECFMG Certified.
- Active and Un-Restricted Medical License in ANY State
- Experience in infection prevention
- Previous experience working with the CDC or Federal Government in a Public Health environment (Preferred)
- Ability to work independently
- Active BLS Certification
- DEA (Preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Medical Doctor (Family Medicine/Internal Medicine)
- Consultation support services on the medical, epidemiologic and prevention aspects of infectious diseases and assist in the application of epidemiological principles and/or procedures to investigate, review, analyze, and/or determine the transmission or other causation of disease or matters relevant to public health protection.
- Individually engage travelers and orient them to the active monitoring program. After travelers have been processed by Customs and Border Protection, the contractor shall: provide basic disease prevention education; address concerns, answer questions, and encourage participation in active monitoring; and review and verify contact information.
- Provide public health advisor services for programmatic support for entry screening activities, to include performing public health risk assessments and providing disease prevention information to travelers.
- Gather, validate, and provide quality assurance for information collected in furtherance of CDC’s entry screening activities. The contractor shall assist in transmitting records to local health departments for care and follow-up.
- Assist in on-boarding and provide clerical support for program officials.
- Must also perform other duties, to include administrative, as assigned by the CDC’s Officer in Charge (OIC)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract