- Assist phone and walk-in customers with questions about products and services.
- Engage customers to learn their needs and to assess what additional products and services we can offer.
- Demonstrate our products to customers both in groups and one on one.
- Representing the company in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Take orders and make invoices using POS software.
- Retrieve data from our POS software and other platforms and prepare some shipping documents..
- Various other projects as needed.
-Applicants must be able to show up on time every day and work the full shift.
-Applicants must be able to work at least every other Saturday.
- Applicants must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Applicants must speak English clearly over the phone and in person.
- This job will require that you submit daily reports and take daily assignments. The reports will be used to track the progress of these assignments and must be thorough, timely, and accurate. Therefore a working knowledge of Windows based computer software is required.
- This is not an office position. Applicants must be prepared to work in a warehouse environment. (Noisy, hot / cold due to outside temperature, significant standing / walking etc.)
- Applicant must possess excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Applicants must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time (up to 8 hours a day).
- Applicants must have reliable transportation.
- Applicants might be required to lift up to 40lbs regularly.
- Due to the flammable nature of some of the products in our warehouse smoking is not permitted in the warehouse.
- Applicants might be asked to transport or use potentially dangerous chemicals as part of this job. In this situation, applicants will be required to take all necessary precautions, and use all proscribed safety equipment.
- This is an alcohol and drug free environment.
- Applicants must have valid driver license
- Category: Service
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time