With this opportunity the technical skills required are secondary to the attitude and personality of the candidate. We're looking for someone who is not afraid to learn, who can read an operations manual and figure things out, as well as one who is willing to pick up the phone and call tech support and follow their directions. A background in cabling and residential installations is required, but again is secondary to the individuals attitude and willingness to learn.
Base skills required:
- cat-5 cabling experience
- ability to interface with clients on a daily basis
Nice to have:
- any previous residential security installation experience.
- any networking or fiber experience.
Screening: (must be able to pass the following, no exceptions)
- criminal background
- Trustworty, honest technician
- HORSY Employment Agency
- Category: Computer & IT, Protective Services
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time