Position Description and Requirements:
* Perform preventive maintenance on industrial production and facility equipment.
* Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning industrial production and facility equipment.
* Perform upgrades to equipment that supports improvements to safety, quality and on-time delivery.
* Perform installation of new equipment.
* Experience troubleshooting PLC and CNC control systems.
* Experience in AC/DC electrical control and power systems.
* Experience with Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
* Ability to read and utilize electrical and mechanical schematics and blueprints.
* Perform all tasks in accordance with NEC, NFPA 70E and OSHA standards.
* All tools and test equipment to perform daily task are provided.
* Basic computer skills.
- C Factory Group
- Category: Maintenance
- Career level: ---
- Salary: $24.00 - $28.00 / hour
- Job type: Full Time