Great Opportunity with a premier client!
The Team Assembler operates as part of a team to fabricate, assemble, rework and repair the product
or component(s) of a product. The Assembler will apply working knowledge of plastic and bonding
techniques using precision instruments, hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
Assemblers will rotate, learn and conduct assembly tasks to progress their skillset and value to the
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to walk. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift
and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $12.75 /hour
· Must be able to work on government contracts directly or access shared data resources (U.S.
Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, e.g. GED
· Able to read, follow, and interpret workstation instructions
· Able to work with adhesive and other low odor chemicals
· Abe to work overtime and weekends when needed
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing, 5S, and other production processes is preferred, but not required.
· Knowledge of basic production machinery use, repairs, and maintenance preferred, but not required.
- Category: Production
- Career level: Entry
- Salary: $12.00 - $12.75/hr
- Job type: Full Time