Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
Our team is growing, and we are currently hiring multiple Operations Specialists to manage the day to day administrative functions of our Department of Defense contracts. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity. Local and remote applicants are encouraged to apply.
Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Operations Specialist will provide critical, operational support to specific DoD contracts and/or facilities and their infrastructure essentials. The major support areas in this position are assisting the Deputy Program Manager & Program Management, operations and maintenance at the task order level, identifying qualified healthcare professionals, time keeping accuracy and approvals, retention, security process and reporting functions to support to our active duty Military and families. This position acts as a liaison between Program Management, Recruitment staff and external associates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Onboarding: Schedule New employee orientations for field Program/Deputy Program Managers
- Orientation: Provide Welcome Aboard email and packets with all necessary onboarding/orientation information
- On-Call: Managing daily employee call-out
- Timesheet Management: Weekly/Monthly timesheet and CLIN verifications
- Approvals & Accuracy: Consistent attention to detail is required when managing schedules and timesheets to ensure that all locations, hours and CLIN’s are accurate.
- Payroll Management: Assist employees with correcting timesheets in Data Basics and troubleshooting pay issues
- Human Resource Management: Assist employees with any HR system issues, as well as assisting field PM/DPM’s with any employee related issues.
- Employee Relations: Retention Calls/Employee Interface
- Quality management Reviews: Assist with monthly/yearly training risk and/or meet contract requirements
- Program and Policy Development: As Designated by management
- Minimum of two years of administrative and/or program support experience in healthcare staffing, office management, or working in a similar healthcare environment
- Prior experience with supporting DoD contracts, both OCONUS and CONUS, and incumbent capture are a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are required, including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate the propensity of higher learning and analytical thinking
- BA/BS in related field is required
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
- Ability to retain information quickly.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCY in the FOLLOWING PROGRAMS
- Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Google platforms
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Full Time